Acne Treatments in San Diego, CA
Belladerma Cosmetic Surgery & Skin Care Center offers acne treatments for men and women in San Diego, La Jolla, and Carmel Valley, as well as surrounding areas of California. Acne is a complex skin problem that needs to be managed with a comprehensive approach.
What Are Acne Treatments?
Our clinical-grade acne treatments address the problem where it originates. The acne that develops on your face demonstrates a combination of skin health issues:
- Dead skin cells and oils on the surface
- Pores clogged with dirt, oils and skin cells
- Bacterial growth inside the pores
- Infection spreading to surrounding skin
A effective and long-term acne treatment needs to address each underlying cause of your blemishes while promoting appropriate skin health.
How Much Do Acne Treatments Cost?
The average cost of acne treatments at Belladerma Cosmetic Surgery & Skin Care Center starts at $450 per treatment. As part of your free consultation, we explain the costs associated with your personalized treatment and skin care plan. Multiple financing options are available for your convenience, and you can apply before your consultation.
Why Choose Belladerma Cosmetic Surgery & Skin Care Center for Your Acne Treatments?
- Over 35 years dedicated to the art and science of plastic surgery
- Performed thousands of successful procedures
- Board certified and members of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Hands-on and engaged about your results and care
- Up to date on the latest plastic surgery trends and techniques
- Accommodates Spanish-speaking patients
- Respectful of your time
- Human touch in everything we do by investing a great deal of time and care into each patient appointment
- Excellent bedside manner
- Conveniently located with plenty of parking
Experience matters. The plastic surgeons at Belladerma Cosmetic Surgery & Skin Care Center have been in practice for more than 35 years and have successfully performed thousands of procedures.
Drs. Bucko and Mozaffari are actively involved in the plastic surgery community as members of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. They stay up to date with the latest acne treatment techniques and technology to enhance patient outcomes.
What Types of Acne Treatments Are Available?
We offer acne treatments with SkinPen® microneedling and Lumenis® ResurFX™ laser skin resurfacing. Microneedling, known as collagen induction therapy, boosts collagen in the skin to make it more resilient to acne and breakouts, as well as to reduce acne scars. Laser skin resurfacing removes damaged layers of skin. We will also work with you to find a combination of professional skin care products for at-home use.
What Should I Expect from Acne Treatments?
Expect changes in your skin to take time. The treatments and skin care products work gradually to balance and heal the skin. Even if you do not see changes or experience blemishes, continue to follow the treatment plan that is outlined by Dr. Mozaffari.
Dr. Farid Brad Mozaffari is a double board-certified offers acne treatments for men and women in San Diego, La Jolla, Carmel Valley, and the surrounding communities in California. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.