Meet Dr. Bucko
Dennis Bucko, M.D. completed his plastic surgery residency at the University of Michigan Medical Center. He completed a residency in general surgery at the University of Utah Medical Center and is double-boarded in both plastic surgery and general surgery. He is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a member of the prestigious American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, as well as a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He has been an active member of the Mercy Outreach Surgical Team, which provides surgical care to underprivileged children and adults from other countries to correct cleft-lips, cleft-palates, burn scars and a variety of other conditions, for the past 15 years. He is a talented sculptor and musician.
- Chief of Plastic Surgery Scripps Memorial Hospital, La Jolla
- Medical Director, Belladerma Medical Center, Inc.
- Professional Artist and Sculptor
- Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Assistant Clinical Professor, UCSD
- Past President, San Diego Plastic Surgery Society
- Past Chief of Staff, Pomerado Hospital
- Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Chief Resident in Plastic Surgery, University of Michigan
- Cosmetic Surgery Specialist for over 20 years
If you have considered cosmetic surgery, you are not alone. You can still age gracefully and look fantastic. Aesthetic plastic surgery when done correctly, will not make you look like someone you do not recognize; rather, it makes you look refreshed and turns the clock back to your youthful self so that not only you look great, but feel great. There are many surgeons out there but make sure you are in good hands by going to someone who is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. At Belladeram, Dr. Bucko and Dr. Mozaffari are board certified by ASPS and have performed thousand of cases with fantastic results.