Dermal Fillers and Injectables in San Diego, CA
Belladerma Cosmetic Surgery & Skin Care Center offers dermal fillers and injectables for men and women in San Diego, La Jolla, and Carmel Valley, as well as surrounding areas of California. These treatments help with lines and wrinkles on the face.
What Are Dermal Fillers and Injectables?
Dermal fillers and injectables are products that are deposited into the skin or muscles of the face to soften lines and wrinkles. The results may last several months or longer. At Belladerma Cosmetic Surgery & Skin Care Center, our dermal fillers and injectables are performed by nurse injectors and aestheticians. Dr. Mozaffari performs these treatments upon request.
How Much Do Dermal Fillers and Injectables Cost?
As part of your free consultation, we explain the costs associated with your personalized treatment and skin care plan. Multiple financing options are available, and you can apply before your consultation.
- Average Cost: $13-$16/unit
- Botox® is an injectable product used for forehead lines and wrinkles around the eyes.
- Average Cost: $4.75-$7/unit
- Dysport® helps with dynamic wrinkles in the upper area of the face where you develop the earliest signs of aging.
- Average Cost: $10-$16/unit
- Jeuveau™ is a neuromodulator that reduces wrinkles that are caused by your facial expressions.
- Average Cost: $725-$900/ syringe
- The family of Juvéderm® products uses hyaluronic acid to reduce wrinkles and add volume to facial features.
- Average Cost: $725-$875/syringe
- Restylane® is a facial filler for common types of wrinkles and lines.
- Average Cost $1000/ syringe
- The only FDA approved hyaluronic acid filler for dynamic wrinkles and folds
- Average Cost: $725/1.5 syringes
- Radiesse® is a long-lasting facial filler for the mouth and nose area.
- Average Cost: $900/vial
- Sculptra® contains ingredients that stimulate natural collagen production.
- Fat Transfer and Injections
- Average Cost: $6000
- Our fat transfer and injections treatments reduce wrinkles, contour features, and more.
- Autologous Plasma Therapy
- Average Cost: Starting at $400
- Platelet-rich plasma stimulates new cell development for a rejuvenated appearance. It may also be recommended for hair loss.
Join Our Belladerma VIP Rewards Program
As a token of appreciation to our loyal patients, we offer the Belladerma VIP Rewards program. We know that our patients deserve the best. In addition to continuously offering effective treatments and excellent patient care, our Belladerma VIP Rewards membership enhances the experience at our practice. The membership includes:
- Quarterly Rewards up to $200 per year
- Quarter 1 (January through March): $50 credit towards our services
- Quarter 2 (April through June): $50 credit towards our services
- Quarter 3 (July through September): $50 credit towards our services
- Quarter 4 (October through December): $50 credit towards our services
Why Choose Belladerma Cosmetic Surgery & Skin Care Center for Your Dermal Fillers and Injectables?
- Over 14 years dedicated to the art and science of plastic surgery
- Performed thousands of successful procedures
- Board certified and members of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Hands-on and engaged about your results and care
- Up to date on the latest plastic surgery trends and techniques
- Accommodates Spanish-speaking patients
- Respectful of your time
- Human touch in everything we do by investing a great deal of time and care into each patient appointment
- Excellent bedside manner
Experience matters. The plastic surgeons at Belladerma Cosmetic Surgery & Skin Care Center have been in practice for more than 35 years and have successfully performed thousands of procedures.
Drs. Bucko and Mozaffari are actively involved in the plastic surgery community as members of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. They stay up-to-date with the latest dermal filler and injectable techniques and technology to enhance patient outcomes.
Dr. Farid Brad Mozaffari is a double board-certified plastic surgeon who offers dermal fillers and injectables for men and women in San Diego, La Jolla, Carmel Valley, and the surrounding communities in California. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.