Belladerma Cosmetic Surgery & Skin Care Center offers facials and chemical peels for men and women in San Diego, La Jolla, and Carmel Valley, as well as surrounding areas of California. Our facials include treatments for general skin health, as well as specific conditions, such as acne and dull complexion.
What Is the VI Peel?
The VI Peel is a moderate-depth chemical peel that improves your skin texture and improves signs of aging. It uses a blend of ingredients that includes salicylic acid, TCA, and phenol. You can get a VI Peel as frequently as every 4 to 6 weeks, and it can be used on all skin types.
How Much Does the VI Peel Cost in San Diego, CA?
The average cost of the VI Peel at Belladerma Cosmetic Surgery & Skin Care Center starts at $375. As part of your consultation, we explain the costs associated with your personalized treatment and skin care plan. Multiple financing options are available for your convenience, and you can apply before your consultation.
The VI Peel™
The VI Peel™ is a type of chemical peel that is safe enough to use on all skin types but effective enough to fight back against most of the signs of aging. This peel is a minimally invasive way to improve the appearance of your skin.
The VI Peel™ can be used to address:
- Sun damage
- Uneven skin tone and texture
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Mild Acne
VI Peel Purify with Percision Plus
VI Peel With Precision Plus
Best of all, the VI Peel™ is safe enough to be used even on sensitive areas like eyes, neck, chest, and hands.
The VI Peel™ is made of five different acids. These include:
- Trichloroacetic acid (TCA) provides excellent exfoliation while stimulating collagen production.
- Retinoic acid (vitamin A) triggers exfoliation and unclogs the pores while boosting collagen and elastin.
- Salicylic acid is a beta hydroxyl acid (BHA) with anti-inflammatory properties and acts as an agent to exfoliate skin.
- Carbolic acid is an organic acid and chemical cauterant used to exfoliate the skin and at low percentages s an effective numbing agent and antibacterial.
- L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) is an antioxidant that not only protects the skin from UV damage, but it also stimulates collagen and brightens the skin
When used together, these acids work synergistically, increasing each other’s effectiveness.
Each VI Peel™ takes 45 minutes to complete. The peeling process usually takes between five to seven days. A post-peel kit is given after each VI Peel™ to help improve the appearance of the flaking that occurs.
Dr. Farid Brad Mozaffari is a double board-certified plastic surgeon who offers facials and chemical peels for men and women in San Diego, La Jolla, Carmel Valley, and the surrounding communities in California. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.