Plastic Surgery in San Diego, CA
Belladerma Cosmetic Surgery & Skin Care Center offers plastic surgery for men and women in San Diego, La Jolla, and Carmel Valley, as well as surrounding areas of California. Our procedures help with cosmetic concerns that stem from aging, pregnancy, massive weight loss, and other circumstances that affect your appearance, as well as natural anatomical aspects of your appearance that you wish to change.
What Is Plastic Surgery?
Plastic surgery is a specialty that focuses on aesthetic or reconstructive procedures for the face and body. At Belladerma Plastic Surgery & Skin Care Center, we specialize in facial, breast, and body procedures that help you feel more comfortable with your appearance.
We work with men and women of all ages and life stages. You can review our online plastic surgery before and after pictures to see some of our work.
Celebrity plastic surgery in the media has drawn millions of men and women to this area of aesthetics, yet one should carefully consider any type of surgery. Because plastic surgery is elective, the ideal candidates are men and women who are in good health and have realistic understandings of what plastic surgery can and cannot do.
We work closely with our patients to educate them about plastic surgery in general and the procedures that they are considering. Ultimately, it is the patient’s choice to pursue a specific procedure, and we help every patient feel more confident in their choices.
How Much Does Plastic Surgery Cost?
As part of your free consultation, we explain the costs associated with your personalized treatment and skin care plan. Multiple financing options are available for your convenience, and you can apply before your consultation.
- Breast Enhancement
- Breast Augmentation
- Starts at $6,700
- Breast augmentation relies on breast implants to improve the shape and size of the breasts. Breast augmentation may be combined with a breast lift or breast reconstruction.
- Breast Implant Removal or Exchange
- Starts at $5,500
- Breast implant removal is recommended for patients who are unhappy with their implants. They may wish to remove the implants altogether or replace them with the same size or a different size and style of implant.
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy)
- Starts at $8,700
- Sagging breasts are a sign of aging, as well as stretching of the skin that may have occurred during pregnancy. Some patients also have breasts that naturally droop down. A breast lift gives the breasts a more perky appearance and may be combined with breast augmentation.
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Starts at $10,000
- Some patients have breasts that are too large for their frame, which may cause a variety of physical and emotional issues. Breast reduction helps the breast size balance better with other body proportions.
- Nipple Reduction Surgery
- Average Cost $XXXX to $XXXX
- Men and women who are embarrassed by the size of their nipples may consider this procedure.
- Breast Reconstruction
- Breast reconstruction is most often performed after a woman has one or both breasts removed to treat cancer. The procedure is also used to reconstruct the breasts after trauma.
- Starts at $6,000
- Gynecomastia is a condition that causes enlarged breasts in men that is not related to excess weight. Male breast reduction, also known as gynecomastia surgery, removes excess fat and tissue to give the chest more masculine contours.
- Body Contouring
- Arm Lift
- Starts at $9,800
- The upper arms are prone to developing sagging skin and pockets of fat that give the arms an aged and untoned appearance. The arm lift rejuvenates the upper arm area.
- Body Lift
- Starts at $8,000
- Body lifts are most often recommended after a patient has lost a large amount of weight and has sagging skin all over the body.
- Brazilian Butt Lift
- Starts at $9,000
- A Brazilian butt lift is a fat transfer procedure that uses the patient’s fat to enhance the buttocks. This is an alternative to silicone implants.
- Belladerma Mini Tummy Tuck™
- Starts at $6,900
- Our plastic surgeons personally developed the Belladerma Mini Tummy Tuck™ technique for performing a mini tummy tuck to flatten the area below the bellybutton.
- Tummy Tuck
- Starts at $9,500
- A tummy tuck reduces fat and tightens muscles in the abdominal area. It may be recommended after pregnancy, weight loss, or aging processes that affect the midsection.
- Starts at $5,000
- Liposuction is a method that we use to remove localized stubborn fat.
- Mommy Makeover
- After pregnancy, women often try to restore their bodies to a shape that was present before pregnancy. A mommy makeover helps with the most troublesome and challenging areas. This is a customized package of procedures and treatments.
- Thigh Lift
- Starts at $20,000
- Sagging skin and pockets of fat on the thighs give the area an aged and out-of-shape appearance. A thigh lift rejuvenates the inner and/or outer thighs.
- Facial Surgery
- Starts at $2,500
- Eyelid surgery reduces sagging that gives the patient a tired appearance.
- Brow Lift
- Starts at $6,000
- A brow lift, also known as a forehead lift, addresses age-related sagging in the brow and forehead area.
- Buccal Fat Removal
- Starts at $4,300
- Buccal fat removal from the cheeks enhances contours and slims down the mid-face area.
- Starts at $12,000
- A facelift is recommended for men and women with more advanced signs of aging, such as creases, folds, and deep wrinkles.
- Facial Implants
- Start at $5,000
- Facial implants are used to improve facial proportions, such as the chin, cheeks, and jaw line.
- Belladerma Mini Facelift™
- Starts at $9,600
- We have developed the Belladerma Mini Facelift™ to improve patient satisfaction with their mid-face anti-aging surgeries.
- Neck Lift
- Starts at $6,500
- A neck lift helps with banding, crepe paper skin, and other age-related issues.
- Otoplasty (Ear Surgery)
- Starts at $5,900
- Ear surgery corrects certain abnormalities that affect the harmony and balance of facial features.
- Starts at $7,900
- Rhinoplasty reshapes the nose to create more balanced proportions of the facial features.
- Lip Augmentation
- Average Cost $XXXX to $XXXX
- Lip augmentation adds shape and volume to the lips and may also be recommended for vertical lip lines.
- Earlobe Repair
- Starts at $400
- Earlobe repair corrects sagging, tears, and enlargement that results from gauging, jewelry, and trauma.
We also specialize in ethnic facial plastic surgery, such as Asian and Korean plastic surgery.
Join Our Belladerma VIP Rewards Program
As a token of appreciation to our loyal patients, we offer the Belladerma VIP Rewards program. We know that our patients deserve the best. In addition to continuously offering effective treatments and excellent patient care, our Belladerma VIP Rewards membership enhances the experience at our practice. The membership includes:
- $100 gift certificate towards Belladerma services
- Quarterly Rewards up to $200 per year
- Quarter 1 (January through March): $50 credit towards our services
- Quarter 2 (April through June): $50 credit towards our services
- Quarter 3 (July through September): $50 credit towards our services
- Quarter 4 (October through December): $50 credit towards our services
Why Choose Belladerma Cosmetic Surgery & Skin Care Center for Your Plastic Surgery?
- Over 35 years dedicated to the art and science of plastic surgery
- Performed thousands of successful procedures
- Board certified and members of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Hands on and engaged about your results and care
- Up-to-date on the latest plastic surgery trends and techniques
- Accommodates Spanish-speaking patients
- Respectful of your time
- Human touch in everything we do by investing a great deal of time and care into each patient appointment
- Excellent bedside manner
- Conveniently located with plenty of parking
Experience matters. The plastic surgeons at Belladerma Cosmetic Surgery & Skin Care Center have been in practice for more than 35 years and have successfully performed thousands of procedures.
Drs. Bucko and Mozaffari are actively involved in the plastic surgery community as members of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. They stay up to date with the latest plastic surgery techniques and technology to enhance patient outcomes
How Is Plastic Surgery Performed?
Plastic surgery is performed in a surgical suite at our practice that is equipped with advanced technologies, surgical instruments, and other equipment to ensure that our patients receive the utmost care during the procedures. We also have a full staff of surgical specialists who manage your health and well-being before, during, and after your plastic surgery.
What is Recovery Like After Plastic Surgery?
Recovery from plastic surgery ranges from days to weeks or even months, based upon the nature of the procedure.
Dr. Farid Brad Mozaffari is a double board-certified plastic surgeon who offers plastic surgery for men and women in San Diego, La Jolla, Carmel Valley, and the surrounding communities in California. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.